New Admission Fee Structure KG1 to Gr IX
for the AY 2022-23
ONE TIME PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF THE NEW ADMISSION:
- Admission Fees: RO. 20.000
- Non-Refundable Infrastructure Development fund: RO. 100.000 (New Admission including siblings)
- Refundable Caution Deposit: RO. 100.000 (First Child) / RO. 10 (Siblings)
Monthly Tuition Fees:
Monthly tuition fees for all the grades from KG1 to IX will be RO. 67.
This is inclusive of all the activities given below during the school hours as defined in timetable and The Curriculum.
- Swimming Pool
- Health and Wellness centre
- Robotics / STEM / STEAM Park
- 3D lab - EUREKA
- Computer Lab
- Maths Lab
- Term Fees
- Science Lab
- Examination Fees
- Insurance Fees
- ID card
Fee Counter Timings:
- Sunday to Thursday – 8:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- First and Third Saturdays -8.15 a.m. to 11.45 a.m.
- (Except on Public Holidays and Vacation)
We encourage the parents to do the online payment
Bank Details are as follows:
Name of the Bank - Bank Muscat
Beneficiary: Indian School Bousher
It is mandatory to mention the Student ID (GR Number) and Student Name in the remarks.
Please send the copy of the payment receipt to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Collection Schedule:
Fees will be collected on a quarterly basis for Four Quarters in an Academic Year.
- First Quarter: 1st April to 30th June
- Second Quarter: 1st July to 30th September
- Third Quarter: 1st October to 31st December
- Fourth Quarter: 1st January to 31st March (March is a closing Month)
- Parents who will opt to pay full year fees in one time will get a 1.5% discount on the annual tuition fees.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for the Terminal examination/Board examination unless their fees have been paid up-to-date.
- The fee should be paid in the school office during the hours indicated or may also use the other payment options once it is commissioned and informed.
- Before leaving the fee counter, parents/students are required to verify that the Name, GR.No., Class and amount are entered correctly in the fee receipt.
- If a child name is de-activated due to the non-payment of the fees or absent without approval for 3 months or more – Reactivation / readmission charge of RO. 20 OMR will be collected.
- This is subject to the availability of seat at the time of return.
- On readmission, the students are to pay all fees except the infrastructure fee
Fee payment due dates:
||Last date without Fine 01 Days - 30 Days
||2nd Month with Fine R0.2 per month Late fees will be applicable
||Last month with Fine R0.2 per month Late fees will be applicable (Total 2+2)
||Deactivation / Activation Charges based on seat availability
||6th July onwards
||6th October onwards
||6th January Onwards
||6th March Onwards
For Fee Payment / Receipts / Company base reimbursements / excess payment / balance payment etc.
For any other queries related to Fees:
For any school related requests / suggestions / feedback :