School Cafeteria – Al Tasneem
- The school canteen is a great place to promote the enjoyment of healthy eating.
- For students who use the canteen regularly, the food purchased makes a significant contribution to their total food intake and nutrition; therefore, the cafeteria is essential, and the school has considered all necessary things to ensure that the best food is available.
- The purpose of the ISB Cafeteria
- To promote healthy foods and creating a school culture of healthy eating.
- To provide a healthy and tempting recess and lunch option to the students and faculty of the school.
- To make children carry a lighter bag by cutting down their tiffin weight.
- To complement classroom programs, learning and educational experiences.
- To support after school, stay back activities for sports, academic remedial and enrichment shortly.